"I like what, uh, a father said to son when he give him a watch that had been handed down through generations. He said “I give you the mausoleum of all hope and desire, which will fit your individual needs no better than it did mine or my father’s before me, I give it to you not that you may remember time, but that you may forget it for a moment now and then and not spend all of your breath trying to conquer it."
Dale Horvath (via hoarding-it-all)
- themysteryandfascination reblogged this from hoarding-it-all
- stepsinpuddles likes this
- dontmixthecolors reblogged this from hoarding-it-all
- eighteenmilesout likes this
- notawafflefactory likes this
- hoarding-it-all posted this